“We go beyond organic practices to ensure our products are pure. No-herbicide, no-pesticide, no-synthetic fertilizer, and no-till.”
Feather’s Farm is a small-local produce and egg farm located in Waterloo, IL. We never use pesticides, herbicides, or synthetic chemicals in their no-till produce production.
We raise our layer hens on pasture and non-GMO feed. We specialize in lettuce raised year round.
Visit our Farm!
Waterloo, IL 62298
Farm visits can be scheduled by emailing Betsy or by joining one of their scheduled farm tours. See below for contact info!
Shop with us.
100 Plaza, Waterloo IL 62298
Saturdays, May-October 7am–12pm
Feather’s Farm online store
More about our Farm
1/10th of an acre in high tunnels
2/10ths of an acre in the field
- 350 laying hens
- specialty: year-round lettuce
- herbs (basil, cilantro, dill, oregano, parsley)
- cut flowers
- Chickens: on pasture April thru November
- Chickens (in winter): in a shed with access to a large outside fenced area
- Non-GMO feed is made weekly to ensure it is always fresh
- Chickens: while on pasture, chickens are rotated weekly
- Crop rotation
- Cover crops
- No synthetic chemicals
- Drip irrigation
- Integrated pest management
- Pollinator enhancement plan
- Soil testing
- Solar power onsite
- Organic seeds