“We grow/raise Berkshire pigs, Nubian dairy goats, Freedom Ranger meat chickens, and Katahdin hair sheep.”
Chris and Connie met in 2013 bringing different farming backgrounds to the relationship. In 2017 they began selling their pasture-raised meats at local farmers markets. In 2019 they were able to sell their meat all year long via their new website, and have now started to partner with restaurants in the St. Louis and Kansas City areas.
Our meat is sold at Blackwater Country Store in Blackwater and Nature’s Source in Eldon. The Lake Career Center in Camdenton uses our meat in their culinary arts program.
Visit our Farm!
23405 Little Buffalo Rd
Individuals are always welcome to the farm. There are currently no set days, times or events.
Shop with us.
Order direct from Coyote Creek Ranch online!
About our Farm
- Chevron, or goat’s meat
- 20 Pigs
- 30 Goats
- 75 Egg-Laying Chickens
- 1,000 Broiler Chickens
- All animals are pasture-raised and supplemented with a non-GMO feed except the Sheep, which are strictly grass-fed
- Broiler Chickens: moved daily
- Pigs: rotated based upon size, pasture conditions and how long it takes them to eat 2 tons of feed
- So smaller pigs don’t get rotated as much as bigger pigs.
- Nutrient management plan
- No subtherapeutic antibiotics
- No added hormones
- Pasture raised
- Pasture raised and pasture finished
- Rotational grazing on pasture with pasture recovery
- Integrated pest management
- No synthetic chemicals on pastures
- Heritage breeds of pork
- No farrowing crates